As a service to members, the Fort Wayne Inventors Club has created a toolkit for people to use during the invention process. The toolkit is updated frequently and it consists of five components:
- The club blog (on this website), which is a venue to share ideas and experiences.
- The guest speaker program, which is the club’s educational component.
- The resources page (on this website), which links to external resources that might be useful for independent inventors to consider.
- Tools, which are free downloadable artifacts (e.g., worksheets) that club members can use as they navigate the invention process.
- The club Meetup website, which is used to coordinate meetings, keep a record of club activities, and manage financial contributions to the club.